New client program, based on your ID-card
Since 16th January 2017, Puumarket has a new membership program, based on your ID card. You can now register yourself as our regular customer with your ID-card. Old client cards will be formed to new ID-based client card in all our stores, at the cashiers. We recommend all of our regular customers to do that, because old client cards remain valid until 31.12.2017 and the discount you get with them is smaller.
When our former client card cost 3,20€, then our new, ID-client card is absolutely free. Our new ID-client card program gives our clients a double discount – 10% instead of former 5%.
ID-client card owners get 10% discount through the year and this applies to all our products. (We do not offer additional discount to our products that are on sale, services and products that are on sale). In case you do not want to reform your old client card, it will be valid until the end of 2017, giving you a 5% discount to all of our products.
ID-client card terms:
- You can sign our client card contract in all of our stores.
- Our client card may be applied by persons at least 18 years old and all juridical persons.
- ID-client card is valid for an unlimited time and possible to use in all of Puumarket’s stores and also on our website.
- No card-fee added, when registering ID-client card. We also do not charge for replacing your old client card with new one.
- Puumarket AS has the right to change the terms of our membership program (except the terms about your personal information) and/or cancel the membership program when notifying the client via e-mail and on our web-page at least 1 month before.
- When joining our client card program, you are giving us a permission to process your personal information in the purpose of our client account management and marketing and in accordance with applicable laws in Estonia.
- Puumarket does not share your personal information with others.
- When registring your ID-client card, you are giving us a permission to process your personal information in the purpose of our terms.