Placing an order
- Add the desired products from the product catalogue to the shopping cart and be sure to check the availability of the product in the sales department that suits you;
- Choose whether you pick up the order yourself or order transportation;
- Fill in the required billing information and select the appropriate sales department to which you will place the order;
- In the shopping cart, you can change the quantities of products or remove the products from the shopping cart before placing the final order;
- If the products, billing information, transport and sales department in the shopping cart correspond to your request, click on the link “Place an order”;
- Next, a confirmation is displayed that the order has been sent to Puumarket.
Within 2 working days at the latest after placing the order, you will be contacted and the offer will be forwarded with information about the time of order fulfilment and, if necessary, the cost of the transport service.
On order, prices are initially displayed at retail prices. The final price of the order is in the offer sent by Puumarket customer manager. Please pick up the goods you have ordered in the selected sales department within 7 days. In order to receive the ordered goods, the order number must be provided at the checkout.
Attention! Puumarket has the right to make changes to the online ordering platform at any time. Puumarket has the right to cancel the order in the case of a technical error, due to which the price of the product on the website has been incorrect.
Cancellation or withdrawal from the order
You have the right to change or cancel your order before receiving the products. You also have the right to return the goods ordered from the website within 14 days if you are not satisfied with the goods. The return period expires 14 days from the day the goods were delivered. The returned goods must be free of defects, complete and unused.
Puumarket offers a shuttle service to deliver your order. In addition, it is possible to rent a trailer at Puumarket sales departments.
In Männiku and Tartu departments of Puumarket, it is possible to cut 13.5 meter beams into the exact length!
In addition, it is possible to order a timber sawing into transport size for timber purchased from Puumarket.
Attention! This service does not include building boards, plywood, glulam boards, etc.
Privacy and data protection
The privacy and protection of personal data collected from the online ordering platform is important to Puumarket, which is why we process personal data only to the extent necessary to serve you and fulfil the submitted order. Puumarket will only forward direct marketing, campaign and promotional offers if you have given your consent.