Changes in the working arrangements:
Online ordering is open 24/7. Goods can also be ordered by e-mail or phone.
Puumarket sales halls are closed for customers to visit.
Pre-ordered goods will be delivered in the fresh air from the store’s warehouse on the DRIVE-IN principle.
1. How to order goods:
Place an order via the web, phone or e-mail by contacting the sales team (find here)
- choose whether you want to receive the goods from the territory of the department’s outdoor warehouse or order a suitable transport (trailer/truck/courier – ask for information)
- our sales team will make you the best offer
- if the offer is suitable, pay for the goods by bank transfer or on the spot outdoors with a bank card.
Puumarket offers various services for the most convenient and contact-free delivery of goods: transportation for larger goods. It is also possible to order a courier service.
When paying for the goods, please keep in mind that only intra-bank payments take place on weekends, transfers between different banks usually take place on the first working day.
2. How to receive goods:
- send your order number to the department employee;
- goods are delivered in the fresh air from the territory of the outdoor warehouse on weekdays from 08-18.00 and on Saturdays: from 09-15.00.